Ohhh!! I get it! I finally understand!

124»

Comments

• MariaMaria EuropeCategory Moderator** Posts: 5,323
    edited July 2013
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    If you want us to be unapologetically feminine, be unapologetically masculine.
    Angeline
  • Want2bFOWant2bFO Sultry SouthSilver Member Posts: 699
    Timitz said:
    Maria said:

JellyBean said:
    I'm having trouble picturing this look.  Help a sister out with some pictures, pretty please? :)
    I'm thinking this:

Tunika "Carmen" aus Öko-Baumwolle       Kleid "Balotra" aus Öko-Baumwolle   Tunika "Skymningssång" aus Leinen  Tunika "Ibis" aus Lyocell-Baumwolle

Those are very pretty. The pink one on the right is a bit short though, if the skirt was below the knee it would be lovely.
    If you say so... I just know sex isn't happening when my wife wears that stuff
    F**cking a woman wearing these clothes is like doing Laura Engels from Little House.  Just my opinion.

"Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess because like in the game of chess the Queen always protects her King" author unknown.    ( but you have to be the King first)

"I could die for you. But I wouldn't and couldn't live for you" Ayn Rand

MariaPhoenixDownRapunzel
  • BetaGeekBetaGeek Bringing the good betaSilver Member Posts: 1,530
    Perfect weather: Not close, Southern California
    Stunning Beauty: Western Washington
    Seasonal Beauty: All of the New England States
    I Can't Believe People Move Here on Purpose: Arizona
    Most Underrated: South Carolina
    Most Overrated: Florida
    I grew up in Washington, and while it is gorgeous, I don't know if it beats every other state.

@shibari

I have never lived in N Idaho, but I vacation there often. It's hard to say in some cases if the ladies I see while there are also vacationers or locals. The ladies I see in Coeur d'Alene are above average for comeliness and style though. The beaches on the lake have some real talent.

@Neanderthal2000

The sliver of Idaho between Washington and Montana has little potato growing. The Palouse is filled with wheat, wood products, tourism and some mining operations. The potatoes are grown in the SE corner of the state.

Jackson, Wyoming; Boise, Idaho; Coeur d'Alene, Idaho; Park City, Utah; Newport, Oregon; Whitefish, Montana. Those are the places to visit in the northwest for beauty and fun.
    It's good beta.
    shibariUnibewpterodactyl
  • Natalie_LorinNatalie_Lorin Southern USSilver Member Posts: 979
    @Neanderthal - When we lived in California everyone talked about the perfect weather, and my husband and I were over there missing summer thunderstorms :) Cali is beautiful though. I just don't have any desire to live there again. My genetics are programmed to prefer places that appear to willingly support life. Deserts might have stunning environmental alpha, but year round rain fall hits all the right beta buttons for me :p
    TheatreMommy
  • GwenGwen Member Posts: 128
    edited July 2013
    Angeline said:

Oh this poor child who started this thread to talk about Girl Game, getting all these notifications about what state is best. Let's hope she's even from the US lol

Idaho girl transplanted to the east coast when she fell in love with a transplanted Southern boy, actually. :)

(In northern Idaho the "real" Idahoans find the supremacists very annoying and wish they would all go away.) :D

(But not a child :p Not for the last 40 years anyway.) ;)
    BetaGeekNeanderthal2000Angeline