23 and single - what do I need to work on?

Comments

• UnibewUnibew Member Posts: 116

@Maria.  Again I apologize to @Neanterthal for reason above.  I knew I gave a "Disagree" and wasn't able to find it.  @Maria.  Do you collect stamps?

Marianeen
  • neenneen Member Posts: 3,390
    If unibew can do it, so can I. @maria :P
    nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart
    MariaAlphaBelle
  • BetaGeekBetaGeek Bringing the good betaSilver Member Posts: 1,530
    Try Beyond the Zone's Noodle Head for your curls.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004FK22UW/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1373051660&sr=8-1&pi=SL75
    It's good beta.
    shanna_banana
    I was teasing you! I will never do that again. :)
    BetaGeekNeanderthal2000AlphaBelleAngeline
  • UnibewUnibew Member Posts: 116

@Joanna.  Had I been thinking I just might have brought up that thing of driving a forklift.  My Number Two drives a forklift on a daily basis from where I retired.  That is what I miss most since I retired.  Seeing all my Number Three, Four and Five.  We had some very good conversations and some of their suggestions really worked with Number One: W.

I was in Pittsburgh at a bar and for two hours I couldn't think of how to join a conversations as the two women would frequently turn around and look at me.  Finally as they were leaving I caught their attention and just to be funny I asked if either of them drove a forklift (as Number Two does) and yes one of them did BUT they just vanished into the night.  I should have taken my own advise:  THERE IS NO VIRTUE IN SHYNESS.

@Joanna, WOW so good to you for getting on with things.

Joanna
  • JoannaJoanna GermanySilver Member Posts: 831
    edited July 2013
    @DaveBowman,

I'm starting the first round of the experiment today. I wanted to start with the black dress that looked a bit like the one @neen suggested, but I tried it on and it's really loose around the waist - I must have lost a few inches since last year. So I'm wearing this one instead... the pattern is a bit hard on the eyes, but it's fitted and I can keep it on for salsa this evening.
    @Maria, I also have "Balea Locken Styling Cream" in my hair (and a few drops of an organic, silicone-free and cheaper version of Moroccanoil). It's not completey dry yet, I'm curious how it will look when it is :)
    ETA: I'm going to a cafe near my university before one of my classes this afternoon, then to a salsa "practice party" after the class.
    DaveBowmanAngeline
  • MariaMaria EuropeCategory Moderator** Posts: 5,323
    I mostly use the curl serum when my hair gets frizzy.
    Sometimes that's not enough, then I put in the curl cream, too.  Doesn't get sticky with my hair.
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    If you want us to be unapologetically feminine, be unapologetically masculine.
    Joanna
    edited July 2013
    Love the dress! Try some experimentation with accessories.....I'm not a 'red' fan of anything but that's just me. I like gold jewelry. Try pink sheer / nude gloss. Maybe a tan towel, if that's appropriate for your region. Look'in good girlfriend. :)
    Joanna
    We will have to get you outfitted in sunglasses for our next project. Hopefully with a contribution from @mandrill ;)
    JoannaAlphaBelle
  • Raspberry_roseRaspberry_rose USASilver Member Posts: 994
    Joanna, somehow, when I look at you, words like "Paris" and "Riviera" come to mind. Maybe consider a long strand of black beads? They work with nearly anything, and I think you'd wear them well.
    Joanna