23 and single - what do I need to work on?

Comments

• SerenitySerenity Senior Moderator** Posts: 11,358
    Wow Joanna, you actually have a great figure and that dress shows it off well.

Not crazy about the print, but the cut is great on you. Really shows off your strong, shapely legs.

A few more dresses like that in vibrant, solid colors would be a good addition to your wardrobe.
    MariaRaspberry_roseJoanna
  • DaveBowmanDaveBowman Member Posts: 5,823
    Scarlet said:
    @Joanna, you are completely adorable.  I say let your hair explode.  It does not need to be contained.  My hair is a different texture than yours, but I get the most compliments from men when I let it go wild.  
    Yes. Go for the sexy bed head look.

Joanna
  • BetaGeekBetaGeek Bringing the good betaSilver Member Posts: 1,530
    @DaveBowman, some guys like a woman with hips and ass. Especially with a fit body.

@Joanna - you are rocking it. In two months you will know your style, have some paramours and be the confidence queen.
    It's good beta.
    AlphaBelleJoannashibari
  • DaveBowmanDaveBowman Member Posts: 5,823
    BetaGeek said:
    @DaveBowman, some guys like a woman with hips and ass. Especially with a fit body.
    100% agree. Gotta have some curves.

But can't look like you're trying to hide 'em.

JoannaAngeline
  • neenneen Member Posts: 3,390
    Wow @shanna_banana what a thoughtful post! How does she get hair straight if she wants a straighter look now?
    nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart
  • shanna_bananashanna_banana Member Posts: 611
    neen said:
    Wow @shanna_banana what a thoughtful post! How does she get hair straight if she wants a straighter look now?
    There are a couple of ways. She could use a flat iron, but I hate to promote them because they can really fry your hair if it's fine, or if you're not experienced.
    The best way is to blow-dry with a round brush, like this:

neenWinter
  • JoannaJoanna GermanySilver Member Posts: 831
    @DaveBowman, I like that dress but now that @thinksalot pointed out that all my stuff looks like "late twenties" clothing, I think it might be in that category as well...
    What do you guys think of dresses like this one?
    It's a VS dress, they have different colors, prints etc., so I'm just asking about the form/cut. It seems younger-looking and more "hot fun girlfriend" to me... do you get the same impression?
    I'm going shopping today and might buy something along those lines. If I can't find anything like it, I might just buy it online (we don't have VS here).
    V364363.jpg
    185 x 329 - 16K
    WinterLiquidSound
  • MariaMaria EuropeCategory Moderator** Posts: 5,323
    And I bet the flowing skirt looked great when you danced!
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    If you want us to be unapologetically feminine, be unapologetically masculine.
    JoannaRaspberry_rosePhoenixDown
  • MariaMaria EuropeCategory Moderator** Posts: 5,323
    Joanna said:

ETA: I also learned the cha-cha-cha.
    We used to dance the Cha-cha-cha to Vienna calling by Falco ;-)
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    If you want us to be unapologetically feminine, be unapologetically masculine.
    JoannaLiquidSound
  • JoannaJoanna GermanySilver Member Posts: 831
    edited July 2013
    and @shanna_banana and others (@AlphaBelle, @Neanderthal2000,...), thanks for the hair tips :) And it took me about a year of thinking about posting pictures (or even that much info) and the pros and cons before I actually did it ;)
    AlphaBelleNeanderthal2000Rapunzelshanna_banana