Leoslayer's Update

1333435363739»

Comments

• leoslayerleoslayer NCSilver Member Posts: 1,920
    LL80 said:
    leoslayer said:
     I'm sure she can attest for my character in regards to private email.
    Yes through email he is fine. Which makes it impossible to tell what he would actually be like since on the forum he mentions things like how he called his size 4 girlfriend "fat as fuck" or starting threads about whether guys would prefer to only have a woman's heart or her pussy. Or like here when he says that he finds the women's understanding as "invaluable" but in other posts he's said, "I could go all day finding examples in this forum about female specific viewpoints that have zero logic to them."

But yes, through email he's fine.

You know who I am. I'm the guy who treats a girl like a princess until it's time not to.

The guy that only raises his voice in the bedroom.

The one that holds the car door open for you but then pins you up in the air in the alley on the way back from dancing.

The guy girls think is fun.
  • LL80LL80 USASilver Member Posts: 3,309
    leoslayer said:
    You know who I am. I'm the guy who treats a girl like a princess until it's time not to.

The guy that only raises his voice in the bedroom.

The one that holds the car door open for you but then pins you up in the air in the alley on the way back from dancing.

The guy girls think is fun.
    I would have no way of knowing any of this based on our email exchanges, just so nobody is confused.
    RebornAngeline_ioWinter