Men I've always been attracted to

So, I've been sitting here thinking about what I go for in men. Well, it's not what you guys would think. One of my first crushes was Uncle Joey from Full House! I thought Uncle Jesse was kind of scary (don't ask). I dated one guy because he was a good host! He would grill brats for everyone even at others houses and stuff like that. He was balding in his early 20's and had a gut. He would also free style rap randomly and it was not good. BUT, his hosting prowess sucked me in! If something happened to my husband and I had to pick another one I would pick Conan O'Brien. He's tall, seems nice, successful, and really funny. I'm not sure I'd like to sleep with Conan, but at first that seems like a small price to pay to hang out with such a fun guy (that describes why I chose my husband to begin with). If I had to pick someone to just sleep with only I'm at a loss. I can't separate it. What if I picked someone good looking and great in bed who used me or was a jerk? No way. Not worth it.
Jemaine from Flight of the Concords may work too. Not the show, but the actual person.

Comments

• PhoenixDownPhoenixDown TejasGold Women Posts: 10,632
    Captain America.

LuLu[Deleted User]TheatreMommy
  • LuLuLuLu Member Posts: 329
    No! But I'm not sure who does. I find John Ham physically attractive, but I wouldn't go near Don Draper. I also wouldn't be tempted. But John Hamm on SNL, that's a different story. My vagina does not proceed without a safety single. I would never want a bad boy.
    Kheldar
    Ooh. You're right about Captain America! I've only seen him in Avengers, but I did pick up on that!
    I've never seen the expendables. You know, Annakin Skywalker in the Clone Wars is hot when he has that dream. He's too unstable, though. I don't think I could enjoy having sex with him. But Captain America I can see.
    Speaking of captains, what about Captain Morgan? That beard is a little dated, but he's a fun guy!
  • _io_io Silver Member Posts: 1,821
    LL80 said:
    Han Solo
    I was in the third grade when that came out.  Most of my friends were in love with Luke Skywalker.  There was maybe 1 or 2 who were precocious and liked Han Solo.  I never told anyone, but neither one did a thing for me.  Darth Vader was the one who affected me.  My brother had a ton of action figures, but I only had one, and I kept him on the windowsill next to my bed.
    TimitzPurplePandaBear7
  • LL80LL80 USASilver Member Posts: 3,309
    LL80 said:
    Han Solo

@ LL80 Oh Gawd yes.

By the way Harrison Ford is going to be in The Expendables 3.  My life is complete.  
    Oh, trust me, I was all over that news.  Damn, we'd make good movie watching buddies
    KathrynthegreatMaterStellie
  • TimitzTimitz Silver Member Posts: 820
    I already know that Sean Connery and Antonio banderas could make it with my wife. To be fair though, it would be pretty hard to beat those two.
    "You must be like water which always seeks the easiest and best path around obstacles." Sun Tzu
    Purple
  • KheldarKheldar IndianaSilver Member Posts: 1,565
    I'm a bit of a Clooney man, myself. 
  • MaterStellieMaterStellie CanadaGold Women Zen Garden Posts: 1,136
    Leonard Nimoy
    Russell Crowe (esp. gladiator)
    Patrick Stewart
    Bruce Willis
    Bruce Lee
    Brendan Fraser (chest scene in George of the Jungle)
    Jamie Fraser (Outlander books)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    So I went and married  Jackie Chan.   
    ;)
    LiquidSound
  • Mr_BrownMr_Brown east coastSilver Member Posts: 3,636
    LuLu said:

Speaking of captains, what about Captain Morgan? That beard is a little dated, but he's a fun guy!

I'm a Sailor Jerry guy!!!
    image.jpg
    320 x 123 - 19K
    Been an uphill battle, both ways, in three feet of snow, with newspapers for shoes, but I'm a better man for it!
    LuLuPurple
    What is wrong with me, lol?!