MrsJon's MAP

Comments

• AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    Omgosh your oldest is NINE now??? 
    <3
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    Hannelore
  • HanneloreHannelore MidwestSilver Member Posts: 330
    Love your updates, MrsJon. What do you do at the Y? I've been walking three miles and and hour of yoga (class) a day, but I'm thinking of looking into a swimming class.

(Our Y childcare is awesome!)
    9w1/5w6 intp

• MrsJonMrsJon ColoradoSilver Member Posts: 466

@Hannelore ;   Yes, the Y childcare is awesome here too!  The three youngest love it. The older girls are too old for it, but hang out in the gym and shoot hoops and practice handstands on the gym mats while I work out.

I currently do two out of the three following activities:
    Run 5 miles on the treadmill
    5 miles on the recumbent bike
    Swim 20 laps

Right now I do the recumbent bike still due to my recent surgery. Once I can use a regular bike I am thinking of trying a Spin class.

I went looking for my dreams outside of myself and discovered, it's not what the world holds for you, it's what you bring to it.  
           Anne Shirley - Anne of Avonlea

AngelineShepardTiger_LilyBeatrice
  • Tiger_LilyTiger_Lily Silver Member Posts: 772
    @MrsJon have you tried chamomile tea eye rinses?  I've always found them effective, using regular supermarket chamomile teabags.

http://wellnessmama.com/4856/chamomile-herb-profile/ (scroll down for pinkeye instructions)
    _ioGraceyMaria
  • MrsJonMrsJon ColoradoSilver Member Posts: 466

@Tiger_Lily ; Thank you so much for that suggestion! Texting Jon now to pick some up on his way home.

I will try this out tonight and report back.

I went looking for my dreams outside of myself and discovered, it's not what the world holds for you, it's what you bring to it.  
           Anne Shirley - Anne of Avonlea

Tiger_Lily
  • fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    Lots of progress there.  Nice work And keep up the good work.  Very good to read you're making some great strides 

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

MrsJon