Cars - Muscle, Trucks, SUV, Minivan, or Douche-Bag Low Rider?

13»

Comments

• CowboyCowboy In the South, USASilver Member Posts: 1,994
    simplegirl said:
    I think a lot of this is locale and culturally specific. For example my wife is really a country girl and when I went from a white 2007 Chevy Impala to a red 2012 Chevy Silvarado pickup I think she was impressed. Her best friend asked her when I first bought it if she had gone down on me at a stoplight yet. Although she hasn't done that we have fucked in the drivers seat and in the bed of the truck. I also get comments about how nice of a truck it is all the time from guys.
    A silverado is always hotter right? This is not just because I live in "the south" Trucks haul things. Manly men drive trucks. Impalas seem like they are trying too hard. Maybe there is more country than I realized in this city girl. 
    I definitely got more IOI when I traded in my shiny, sporty Infiniti for a rugged 4WD.
    The only car that makes my wife hot is a Jeep that can go off-road.
    "Men were designed to hunt mammoth. You need to go find your mammoth." --Serenity
    [Deleted User]
  • SalukiSaluki United StatesSilver Member Posts: 649
    When I made the switch to being 100% beta I got rid of my truck with the jacked up wheels and bought a minivan.  Loved that truck.  Wish I could get it back ...
    "Why chase a girl that doesn't want to get caught?" - Don Draper
    "As long as you can get it up, I'll want it in." - Mrs. Saluki, just before marriage
    "I said that?!" - Mrs. Saluki 20 years later
  • GeekyGuyAZGeekyGuyAZ Phoenix, AZMember Posts: 384
    Does it count if you haul manly things in your minivan? It becomes my go to home depot vehicle. In remodeling Kitchen and bathroom this was the vehicle that hauled much of the building materials. Also I'm able to demonstrate my MAD tetris skills when I pack the minivan. We are one of the go to people when someone needs help moving. That HAS to count for something. I say the vehicle doesn't make the man but rather the man makes the vehicle!
  • TimitzTimitz Silver Member Posts: 820
    I've been noticing lately women who don't understand cars somehow manage to tell if a car is expensive, antique, classic, or impressive to guys. Funny how that works. Haha
    "You must be like water which always seeks the easiest and best path around obstacles." Sun Tzu
  • redeyeredeye NCMember Posts: 3
    I drive a yellow S2000 that I've had for about 6 years, and my wife has a 5-series wagon that I brought home a few years ago. My wife HATED the S2000 for the first few years that I had it, which I take as a good sign. Besides, it's a blast to drive and I really like it.