Sit Rep

Comments

• SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    Watching my 3 yr old niece go BANANAS  over a Pkastic play kitchen I saw on the side if the road.

MAGIC
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    TenneeAngelineShepardBlackwulf
    Tennee said:
    I Got an Idea..
      We can stop all these stupid riots.... Just blare the National Anthem...they will all sit down.
    That made me spit coffee on my shirt Saigo.   I had to go blot it out in the bathroom with papertowels. 

By the power vested in me through Awesomeness, I hereby award you the Interweb Champion of the Day trophy and 1000 interweb points. 
    Well  I would to thank the academy  for this prestigious  award.
      I shall place it next to my..Flippys
    Sweat More...bitch less
    TenneeAngelineShepard
    I am the friend you have to take time and explain to your other friends before we meet.
    Sweat More...bitch less
    RebuildingHusbandTenneeAngelineShepard
    Watching my 3 yr old niece go BANNANS over a plastic outdoor kitchen play set I saw on side of road. And brought to Ga Maaa House! MAGIC
    Sweat More...bitch less
    TenneeBeatriceAngeline
    Get bitter
    or
    Get Better 

Kinda simple  not easy  Simple

Like I have said many times ( Sensei you already said that . ...Yea Cuz It's important)

It ain't easy   It's WORTH IT
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Tennee
  • ZoroasterZoroaster Silver Member Posts: 735
    Clausewitz said that everything is simple, but the simple things are difficult.
    TenneeSaigoTakamori
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Master!   Proved

Sweat More...bitch less
    Reborn
    The movie
     "Sausage Party"   Is very wrong
    Sweat More...bitch less
    AngelineTennee
    Pleased my friend is realizing.

He is ultimately responsible  for rhe state of his marriage and he is taking Positive steps to improve it.
    Sweat More...bitch less
    AngelineTennee
    hubble uv

This is a Photo of OVER 10 000 "Known" Galaxies!  Because WE cannot "see" any further...
    Our galaxy  (tiniest lil speck on here btw)  is 100 000 LIGHT years across.
       That's far right? lol  I ask you because you are way more smarter than I am.

Now follow me here.    We "Think" this is the known universe, when  really     it is a OLD picture,  as almost ALL of these are light that is over 1 million years old.. (think on that a second)
    Using the above numbers (since we do not really know) There are MORE stars in the _Known_ universe than there are grains of sand on the earth's beaches.

So tell me again how we Know Everything.  
     WE don't know shit.

Why do you think they call it "Practicing Medicine"  lol

Open yer  mind to possibilities ...It can be a  self-made prison if you don't.

Improve yourself EVERY freaking day.
    Every day.
    I try to do this, many times I fall to complacency.  Many times I don't.
    MAP the crap on.

Impossible is a word.

Sweat More...bitch less
    telyniTenneeAngeline
    Falling down a crap ton more than getting up lately..lol

Nana korobi ya oki" (literally:seven falls, eight getting up)
    Sweat More...bitch less
    AngelineTennee
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    ^ the key part being you're in fact getting back up.  
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    SaigoTakamori
    Tennee said:
    ^ the key part being you're in fact getting back up.  
    Not dead cant quit homie.
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Tennee
    Assurances have been made.  We should be of 12 hr shifts as of next week.

The past 2 months, she and I have been really struggling to connect, quality and quantity of sex has slipped, our time together has been seriously impinged upon.  
      My leadership has been questioned more and more, this has lead to arguments and hurt feelings.  
    She has slowly slipped into a Pattern of "Ill do it later"  Thereby chores around the house have been not getting done.

We have slipped.  

I am aware this is my responsibility.  Just.. I am a little hurt ..from my perception she did not pick up and fill in.  I have been doing 60  and 70 hr weeks. I have been tired.
      Sure it is Weakness to admit this and possibly a turn off for me not to be a granite facade.
      I guess it is a negative in attraction.  I feel a negative attraction  as well,  to be honest.

I know she responds to me.

When I am dirty and my face is marred and bloodied,  is when I am the most dangerous....LIFE.

Sweat More...bitch less

Sweat More...bitch less
    SharkGuyTennee
  • LennyLenny AustraliaMember Posts: 123
    This could be a leadership moment. Asking your FO to assist the captain is Ok.
    Lenny said:
    This could be a leadership moment. Asking your FO to assist the captain is Ok.
    Yea man,  thanks,  I agree.  As I stated already above,  that was done and ignored.
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Working Thanksgiving.

Celebrating on friday this year.

Sweat More...bitch less
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    Cdr. Awesome did, too. And to try to give you a little perspective from the other side, I've unintentionally been a tad cool the last couple of weeks, because I only found that out about a month ago. After planning for months to be together for a holiday for a change. So I'm by myself again in the midst of family, like I had been for everything for years while married, and it gets old. And I'm just sort of resigned. I'm not mad, but I've not been able to muster up a lot of extra energy for him, either. Both of us have some tender spots around feeling abandoned by our ex spouses around big holidays, so working on the holiday, even when is was very lucrative and somewhat out of his control, feels intentional. We should be at the stage of our lives where we can take off for the whole damned weekend, yanno?

So maybe it isn't something she's doing to you, but a reaction to something she feels you're not doing with her, that you're in a situation where she has to rely on her own resources for months on end, and then holidays, too.

When you have to manage by yourself for the bulk of the time, you can resent when someone expects you to be up for anything on your downtime. Like, "pshhh hell no you don't get to expect me to suddenly hop to and play submissive little wifey in this 1.5 hour window."

Obviously a lot of projecting there, but a lot of that is very common to spouses of LEO, military, shift workers, etc. Just wanted to remind you of your part in this.
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    TenneeAdamBeckerBeatriceMrsJon
     @Angeline

That was amazingly insightful to me.  I read it 4 times over and over.

Thank you

To that effect, We are not of the 12s , however this week is Only 4 12s and....What I hope is 3 days off.  
    Also I have made Special effort to provide extra effort towards doing some , menial chores to me,  but Major LL towards her (Chopping some firewood for her fire pit,  Gathering extra firewood. Getting some chocolate for her..etc) 

Seeing some slight upward turn momentum.
    Sweat More...bitch less
    TenneeAdamBeckerAngeline
    edited December 1
    Momentum continues.

Not sure which GENIUS lady on here  recommended yandy.com?  But I sent the link to moon girl  and told here to "Select us a present"  I have been informed that "Several may have been selected"  to which I responded  " Well I May just fuck the stuffin outta ya when you get it"

I got a    *Thumbs up*  Emoji lol

Thank you MMSL  Internet lady who I can't remember 

Moongirl wlll thank you as well 

ETA:   @CallmeCat You Rock Lady!  
         You get a      Well Deserved   Ba Bam
    Sweat More...bitch less
    AngelineTenneeWinteramblrgirl