Getting banged...thank you very much.

Want2bFOWant2bFO Sultry SouthSilver Member Posts: 699
edited July 2014 in Success Stories

I havent been on here for quite awhile. I was posting often because I was so terribly sex starved, fraustrated and frightened.

So, in case anyone remembers me and my situation I just wanted you all to know that I am getting banged....thank you very much.  T-therapy has really kicked in. He gets another lab-work end of this month. First lab was 215 to 350. Goal is 600 or more. I dont need a medical lab to tell me levels are up. There is morning wood, he initiates, and I am no longer invisable.

I know there are women here who are struggling with low T men .  GET HIM ON MEDS.  I wish I had known this earlier and saved myself alot of grief.

So thank you @Athol_Kay and @Serenity. You saved us. 

"Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess because like in the game of chess the Queen always protects her King" author unknown.    ( but you have to be the King first)

"I could die for you. But I wouldn't and couldn't live for you" Ayn Rand

newredpillrecruit[Deleted User]JLBFrank_London[Deleted User]Athol_KayMaterStellie[Deleted User]CMHTigerDaveBowmanJohn3OlddogJoannaPhoenixDownMongrelliquidMariaDodJellyBeanjklmMasterOfTheUniverseSignorePillolaRossaJesusMarimbaWendyredheaded_womanBritguy68LiquidSoundJoseph_KWinterElainethelittlemrsPirouetteshibariRapunzelAchillesSerenityredhead[Deleted User]TimSim1971EightbitPandaBear7KillaHertzMustacheozzy[Deleted User]PersephonefordsvtsashaAlphaBelleJoskin_NoddZed[Deleted User]BigDaDieselHappyWifeAdam_SSmashmasterEvergreenCharlieHusband3point0CartB4Horse

Comments

• WendyWendy Gold Women Zen Garden Posts: 1,371
    edited November 2013
    what a great update.  Cheers for you, you don't have to want to be anymore, you are absolutely an FO! 
    AlphaBelle
  • Want2bFOWant2bFO Sultry SouthSilver Member Posts: 699
    wheelman said:
    Do we need a category labeled "Testimonials"?
    =D>

I agree. It would be nice to read the sucesses particularly in the beginning when doubt and hurt rule.

"Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess because like in the game of chess the Queen always protects her King" author unknown.    ( but you have to be the King first)

DaveBowmannewredpillrecruitMongrel

@ANewHope

I forget to @ you above.

[Deleted User]
    Wendy said:
    what a great update.  Cheers for you, you don't have to want to be anymore, you are absolutely an FO! 
    Thank you for the applauds. I feel life is lovely.

AngelineBigDaDiesel
  • ElaineElaine Silver Member Posts: 1,580
    So happy for you!! There's nothing quite like getting your hubby back. :)
    newredpillrecruit[Deleted User]BigDaDiesel
  • SunDanceSunDance CaliforniaSilver Member Posts: 189
    @Want2bFO,

I am looking into TRT.  When you said avoid HRT clinics, do you mean Anti Aging Clinics?  Also, how much hassle is it to give yourself shots?  I was thinking of asking for pellets, but I bet it may be to pricey.  Would it be worth it to avoid hassle? And, if you don't mind me asking, what is a good ball park cost I should pay with out getting ripped off?  I cannot find a doctor close so will have to travel to get to one.

And, Congratulations, you lucky devil!!!     ;-)
  • ozzyozzy TX USAGold Men Posts: 996
    Welcome to the club!

We do need a scoreboard to show the results around here

JellyBeanWant2bFOAlphaBelle
  • RebornReborn LondonGold Men Posts: 2,987
    gifs or it didnt happen
    Enneagram type 5 w6. 
    If I offer lots of advice, it's probably really me giving advice to myself. That always seems to happen. 
    Want2bFO[Deleted User]BigDaDiesel
    SunDance said:
    @Want2bFO,

I am looking into TRT.  When you said avoid HRT clinics, do you mean Anti Aging Clinics?  Also, how much hassle is it to give yourself shots?  I was thinking of asking for pellets, but I bet it may be to pricey.  Would it be worth it to avoid hassle? And, if you don't mind me asking, what is a good ball park cost I should pay with out getting ripped off?  I cannot find a doctor close so will have to travel to get to one.

And, Congratulations, you lucky devil!!!     ;-)

Hi, yes I mean avoid anti-aging clinics. Too expensive.

You shouldnt worry about rip off if you go a a physician. I just stress that you ask specifically if he/she practices Homone replacement therapy.  Not including the office visit and blood test, the actual lotion or gel is about $50 a month.

The MD may give you a shot once just to see how you do on T.  Most men use a gel, a lotion or a patch. I dont know any that use shots.  Axion( the lotion) has coupons where you get 6 months free. So far  he hasnt paid for any Rx at all. The physician was $145 initial office visit, the blood test was $65, we do have insurance so those costs are after the insurance.

Without health, there is nothing.

BigDaDiesel
  • MustacheMustache Ottawa, OntarioSilver Member Posts: 204

@Want2bFO‌ does your hubby (or do you anyways) notice shrinking testicles or moobs? (Man boobs)?

Just wondering as I am working the therapy for a few months now.

• SerenitySerenity Senior Moderator** Posts: 11,358
    @Mustache  You can look into HcG to keep your testes from shrinking. It keeps your own internal production active.

And an AI (aromatase inhibitor) will regulate your estrogen so you don't get man boobs.

Mustache said:

@Want2bFO‌ does your hubby (or do you anyways) notice shrinking testicles or moobs? (Man boobs)?

Just wondering as I am working the therapy for a few months now.

SaigoTakamori

@Mustache    I don't notice anything different in the testes and certainly no man boobs. I really think that happens only when a man goes overboard with the T levels.

Anyway shrinking testes makes a cock look bigger....giggle.

[Deleted User]
  • MustacheMustache Ottawa, OntarioSilver Member Posts: 204
    Want2bFO said:

Anyway shrinking testes makes a cock look bigger....giggle.

LOL...good way of looking at it !!!

[Deleted User]BigDaDiesel
  • NBeckNBeck TexasSilver Member Posts: 114
    edited October 2014
    Vvv
  • NBeckNBeck TexasSilver Member Posts: 114
    Ok, I'm not an expert on the subject of TRT but I was recently on it and discontinued it due to some side effects that were not life treating but I'm just trying to go about it naturally if at all possible because what if one day, they don't have synthetic testosterone anymore and if there was a different way to fix this problem without side effects. I haven't really let this out to anyone but what the hell. For study purposes I'll share. I'm 36 and started on TRT 6 months ago. I was on cycle for 5 months and have spent the last 6 weeks doing my PCT (post cycle therapy). Though I'm not proud of it,I'm coming from the other side of the spectrum on this. Before I started on TRT, I felt antisocial, depressed, unconfident and an overall unhealthy feeling. I've been weight training for over two years and usually I am great because as you may know, working out alone increases testosterone and in my experience, libido as well. Until I had my almost divorce as some of you know and others can read here on the forum. I just haven't felt right since that and thought that maybe my symptoms were from Low T. I went to my GP and got a physical and talked to him about my problems. He said it may be low T or I may need more serotonin a.k.a taking antidepressants. My physical was great and my test was at 540 so my doc said I was fine there. He put me on an antidepressant but I've been on those before and don't like the effects. I really felt like it was low T, so I went to an anti aging clinic. Let me start by saying these people are just in it for the money. I went and just payed $150 for a blood test for testosterone. (I know you can get tests much cheaper) and they told me that my T was low and to come in a get my 10 week supply of testosterone at a cost of $250 which included 2mg testosterone cypionate,10 syringes,10 alcohol pads and a container to store used syringes. Yes, I went the injection route and injected once a week. Not extremely fun but I'm pretty bold sometimes so I looked up how to inject safely (google). I didn't really have any problem injecting and it didn't hurt at all except for one time when I think my skin was sensitive, it stung a little. About 3 days after first injection I was feeling awesome, confident, high libido, pretty much just like when I was 25, hell probably even better. I did find myself working out a little less because I was stressed through hormonal changes happening BUT, I increased weight lifted and muscle mass significantly. Kind of awesome to workout less and gain more muscle. I did have some shrinking of the testies and backne which I've never had before. Btw, that's caused by having excess testosterone in your system that gets converted into estrogen. You can take HCG to cut down on that but I didn't have access to that. Another way to fix that is cut down dosage on test because as I finished my first 10 week cycle, it was starting to clear up because I wasn't injecting. I felt like I got a little bit of gyno but it could've just been water weight making me bloat (test will make you gain weight) not just muscle either. After my first cycle I was to report back to the TRT clinic. So I did and the guy asked me if I had any side effects and I explained the ones I just said. The "doctor" said not to worry and recommended that I continue for another 10 weeks. So I did. They just gave me more testosterone before I even took another blood test but I did have to pay and take another one.the guy called me a few days later and literally said, your T is low, continue injecting.thats all he said, not what it was at or anything.  So every time I go in for a 10week cycle kit, it costs me $400 total ($150-blood test, $250-testosterone etc) when I go in, I talk to one person about symptoms and they take me to a room where a senile old doctor is there only to write prescriptions for the testosterone. It was all kind of shady and they really didn't have any answers to side effects. I had to do all the leg work myself, including the PCT if you decide to get off test. Don't discontinue cold turkey!!! You'll get very depressed and you'll be very low on T for a while. These reasons made me feel awkward about continuing therapy. So I researched the best PCT to get off test and see how I felt then. I've been on Nolvadex and Clomid for about 6 weeks now. That's ended and I feel just ok. Pretty much where I started from but I feel like I can't handle it for now and continue working out and eating healthy to keep test at decent levels. I really loved my mind frame while in TRT. I've never been alpha and it made me a great alpha! Not raging angry like myths say. Just cocky and confident! :) the side effects kind of sucked but I don't think they were life threatening. The point about my experience is to share that, if you get on test injections or creams, pills, you have to stay on them for LIFE! It  shuts down your natural production of test because your body's already getting it from outside sources so it doesn't feel like it needs to make any. If you stop taking it without doing any sort of PCT. Your test can get VERY low, dangerously low. Think, if you had a test lvl of 215 and you increase it by TRT and then quit, it takes a long time for your body to start producing it naturally again so In the mean time, you run out of testosterone and your body can't produce much which in turn leads to test lvls of next to nothing or let's say around 80 or so. (Much worse than 215 you started with) not good. The AI's help to keep estrogen from binding which keeps your estrogen from building up and turning to man boobs etc. so that whatever test you are producing, are still more than your estrogen lvls. You can get back to about your original test lvls in 6 weeks. Without that, you could stay extremely low on Test for 5 months to a year. Through all of this, I experienced hormonal mood swings that I've never experienced before. When I was injecting, if feel great for the first 4 days and come that 5-7th day, very depressed until my next injection. I really liked the good parts of TRT but because of those side effects and the fact that it costs me $400 every 2 1/2 months is just too much. I can't get a regular doctor to prescribe for the cheaper prices mentioned. Also, and this may be a little strange, but I built muscle before this and it was super easy to build it while on this, I felt kind of like I was cheating and wanted to build my muscle through hard work and effort myself. I feel like my T is not at optimal lvls which makes it very slow to gain muscle, but it's still possible. Who knows, if I can get hcg then maybe if try again under a different approach but again, it would have to be on my own. I've also  considered HGH replacement and found that it is like testosterone, shutting down natural production with supplementation. Now I'm considering Sermorelin which stimulates your body to produce more hgh which converts to test. Instead of giving your body synthetic hgh, it tricks your body into making more on it's own, keeping natural production going. Seems safer to me. That, however, is just as expensive and hard to get without a prescription. TRT clinics don't offer hcg or hgh or sermorelin. There are HRT clinics that offer test and hgh or serm. As part of a genetically matched therapy but the costs on that are really high, $2600+ for 6 months. @Want2bFo, congrats, lay on!! ;)
  • TheBob13602TheBob13602 Member Posts: 68
    Check out Supermale Vitality just Google it. It a natural way for the T treatments. And HGH you can find in supplements for weight lifting. I had one I used while over seas I it worked I gain like 15 lbs of mass in 2 weeks while on it but you can only use for about 10 days at a time.
    NBeck

@NBeck ;   Proper nutrition, exercise and good habits are always a preference over medications. That is a simple no brainer. You are 36 and young enough that you should definitely pursue that route first. My hubby is 59, very healthy, very active , muscular and ideal body weight. He has nearly perfect health and living habits. The man doesn't even have a filling in a tooth.

Sometimes a health issue can not be resolved naturally and so a person must resort to medication. There was nothing my DH could have done more to fix the T problem. And yes we know that he would have difficulty in producing natural T if he were to stop injectable T. There is as much risk of a supply shortage of T as with anything .You are not going to walk out into the desert find hcg either.  Sometimes the human endocrine system is deficient. Diabetics need insulin, Hypothyroid need Synthroid and hypogonads need testosterone.

Testosterone clinics are a shady at best. You are one of many who have had negative and expensive experience with these clinics. DH spends about $50 a month on T and syringes .  I am an RN and I inject him.

It been about 10 months now. No man-boobs, no testicle shrinkage. Yes  some back acne, and some night sweats. Both are decreasing. He has a blood test every 4 month. If estrogen goes up the MD will give him aromatase inhibitors however DH is on a low dose T so that is not expected in the near future.

Sugar, take care of your health. You and the lady in your life will appreciate it.

SignorePillolaRossaSaigoTakamoriNBeck