30 days into my MAP, is it possible to already be seeing changes?

dubleyuteaeffdubleyuteaeff East CoastMember Posts: 75
I posted a triage near New Years, and bought the MAP book about a few days later. I had previously read NMMNG and the Primer and lurked the forums for a while.

I've been trying to MAP as best as I can while I make my way through the book a second time. In my triage I admitted to being a very beta fiance. So the biggest thing i've been working on is being more alpha in my reactions with her.

Tonight, while helping her put the kid to bed she was really giggly, extra affectionate and kissy and said to me "I'm really extra happy with you tonight and I don't know why".

Quickly what i've been working on is dressing better, being alpha in our interactions, dealing with her shit tests, and spending a lot more time focusing on my own projects, working in other rooms than here doing something i think is awesome... etc.

I've also turned up the alpha nasty in the bedroom, pulling her hair, telling her what to do, spanking and talking really dirty to her.

I weathered some pretty serious shit test/storms in the last couple weeks, but I've also seem to notice that they are fewer and further between.

She's also NOT ovulating right now, I've been keeping track in my head.

After reading the primer about 3 months ago for the first time I was at 1x sexytime per week, sometimes 10 days between, after implementing a few things from that book I was able to get that up to 1x sexy time weekly + bonus/scratch from her 1x per week. I got comfortable and lazy and the relationship suffered. We were down to about 1x every 2 weeks. Got into the forum, bought the book and am now back up to 1x every week. This stuff works!

I am just wondering, is it too early to see results? Am I just getting beginners luck?
My Triage for reference.
AngelinedewyPurple[Deleted User]AlphaBelle[Deleted User]

Comments

• dubleyuteaeffdubleyuteaeff East CoastMember Posts: 75
    Thanks Athol. Yes I think I still have lots of yellows to work out.
    My Triage for reference.