Ba Bam Sir
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    SignorePillolaRossafordsvt
  • UnBetaMeUnBetaMe Through The GatesMember Posts: 1,211
    What were you reading specifically?
    SignorePillolaRossa
  • fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    I googled many sites on the net really.  Too many to list. 
    Rational Male
    Roosh
    Spice up Sex
    Gabrielle Moore

all sorts of things.  Then tried to match up her tastes desires needs etc
    no magic formula at all.  

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

UnBetaMeTennee
    @fordsvt Thanks for the links. I read a few of them today and am wondering if it's the Spiderman technique that you're using for he manual O's ? 

Not sure which method that is?   Where did you read that?
    my wife loves lots of lube and a slow steady up and down motion.  From her pubic bone to her opening of her pussy.  
    Slow steady stokes over her clit at he same time.  As she gets closer I slow push my three fingers into her vulva and into her opening. 
    Sometimes I use my thumb to massage her pubic bone while I stroke her up and down. 
    Contant steady pressure and rythm all the while.  Works every single time.  
    No kidding. 

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

UnBetaMetelyni
    Thanks for the insight @Fordsvt . What you describe is akin to a manual version of what the book 'She Comes First' outlines for oral.
    The Spiderman technique is outlined in the RooshV forum, which I found after Google searching based on your last post.  I then followed that up with a search on that and found many suggestions from men and women on a reddit thread that had espoused success with it.  That and the standard 'come here' motion in G-spot and Deep spot (from David Shade).

Of course, all the technique in the world won't help without attraction and confidence. But, in my situation, I want variety and quality to increase, so I need to lead with some new material... so to speak. 
    [Deleted User]
    What works for one lovely female won't work for another. Just experiment a little and keep reading. My wife only likes her G spot touched very very gently. She much prefers the method I out lined. Watch closely as to how she reacts and go from there.

Into Phase 3..

UnBetaMeBlackwulfMiddleMan
    fordsvt said:
    What works for one lovely female won't work for another. Just experiment a little and keep reading. My wife only likes her G spot touched very very gently. She much prefers the method I out lined. Watch closely as to how she reacts and go from there.
    Isn't that the truth @fordsvt . Case in point from last night I was performing oral on W using Nina Hartley techniques from her video. Amazing how hard W wanted her g spot rubbed using the 'come here' motion ... something new that worked well. 
    fordsvtBlackwulf[Deleted User]MiddleMan
  • Husband3point0Husband3point0 Gold Men Posts: 3,294
    fredless said:
    fordsvt said:
    What works for one lovely female won't work for another.
    And to keep it interesting...what works for a woman on one occasion is absolutely no guarantee that it will work on the next occasion.  Luckily, I possess a level of mental flexibility and an eager curiosity which serves me well.
    For me at least, it's all about creativity, enthusiasm and OI. If I rock those three, I'm good. If one of those legs of the stool goes out, I'm in trouble. 
    MiddleMan
    fredless said:
    fordsvt said:
    What works for one lovely female won't work for another.
    And to keep it interesting...what works for a woman on one occasion is absolutely no guarantee that it will work on the next occasion.  Luckily, I possess a level of mental flexibility and an eager curiosity which serves me well.
    For me at least, it's all about creativity, enthusiasm and OI. If I rock those three, I'm good. If one of those legs of the stool goes out, I'm in trouble. 
    @Husband3point0 can you further expand on the 'creativity' piece? Thanks.
  • Husband3point0Husband3point0 Gold Men Posts: 3,294
    Yeah sure. 

Creativity is just the fact that I shouldn't keep doing the same thing over and over. I need to keep things fresh and exciting. Even if her absolute favorite thing is X, if that's all I offer her, then she's going to get bored. Really. Quickly. 

It also dovetails into what I think @fredless was getting at -- namely, even if X was a smash hit the last few times, she might need Y this time instead.

Being creative solves both problems simultaneously.

For each guy, they need to approach this according to their strengths and wife's attitude too. I need to approach mine from a comic frame because that's what I do best, and what appeals to her. So, my creativity is going to have comic undertones. Other marriages are likely different. 
    CallmeCatWinter
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @fredless That us exactly right, what works for an O today my not work tomorrow. I have tried to figure out exactly what is different from one time to the next but I am sure numerous things can cause it. That being said I am with most ladies on here I can still feel really good about what went on without one every time. Sometimes a good pounding is all I need
    UnBetaMefordsvt
    I've been going with what works for her O. I do switch it up here and there but I find her O very erotic. Then she's open to more hot sex.  It's like a switch in her Brain goes on then she wants it good.  Her O is isn't my responsibility but I win if it happens.  

Into Phase 3..

UnBetaMe
  • zookzook melbourneMember Posts: 333
    I'm in the (un)lucky camp that my wife doesn't O from anything but direct clit action in a specific way. 

Lucky in that it's easy and I know how to get her off.

unlucky in that some of the fun of playing to figure it out isn't there. It definitely gets heightened from playing, just can't tip her over the edge without tried and true methods.

The Kivin Method worked once again last night. I warmed her up with it and finished her off with my hand. We had a great session to follow. She had a massive O-freaking huge. Her exact words "holy fuck did I ever cum hard"! In between breaths with more dirty talk on going. I hadn't even fucked her yet. I'm like wow she never talks really dirty like that. I found that very attractive and sexy.

The BJ was to die for and I think she wants or is ready for BJTC. She worked my balls too when I asked her. I love that but most of the time she won't suck on my balls. Last night she was on everything-absolutely incredible. I fucked her good and hard after from many angles.

This works every time for us. She gets her O and it's on big time. I'm going to keep pushing her boundaries till I get sex I want. This works and I enjoy the challenge it poses.  I still want anal and BJTC regularly and I think I'm getting closer.

The Kivin Method is A+. Man does that work.

Into Phase 3..

UnBetaMe42andatowelMiddleManTennee
  • mrnicksmrnicks Silver Member Posts: 46
    I'm right here with you.  My wife was very receptive to me being very dominant in the bedroom.   Pullinh hair, hard ass smacks.  I call her o's beast mode!!!
    I downloaded the book She Comes First for I phone
    Very well written so far. I like the perspective of what women think about orgasms. How they feel about their men who are experts at giving them to her.  It's very powerful to say the least.  

Into Phase 3..

Tenneeffp20