We-Vibe Feedback?

2»

Comments

• CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @Eightbit which one did you get the bullet one?
  • DonaldDouglassDonaldDouglass Scottsdale Member Posts: 21
    I just bought the Sensual Pointe bullet. Hope it is as effective as recommended. :)

Here's the question: are there any good books or sites on how to use it to best effect? Tips and techniques? Ways to employ it in conjunction with penis or tongue?
  • EightbitEightbit DruidiaGold Men Posts: 2,410
    CallmeCat said:
    @Eightbit which one did you get the bullet one?
    I bought the exact one linked above.  Not sure what you are asking....

I just bought the Sensual Pointe bullet. Hope it is as effective as recommended. :)

Here's the question: are there any good books or sites on how to use it to best effect? Tips and techniques? Ways to employ it in conjunction with penis or tongue?

I don't normally use it as it's too frustrating for pirouette.  She touches it directly to her clit while we're either doing foreplay, intercourse or if I'm penetrating her with a dildo .    In the past I've used various vibes to stimulate her g spot while she uses a bullet on her clit.  Sometimes includes anal play sometimes not.

I don't think you need a book or site to explain how to use a vibrator, do you?

Insert witty, insightful signature here.
  • DonaldDouglassDonaldDouglass Scottsdale Member Posts: 21
    Eightbit said:

Yes I do, or I wouldn't have asked. I have never used one before.
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,964
    Eightbit said:

Yes I do, or I wouldn't have asked. I have never used one before.
    You can have a lot of fun figuring it out...

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    AngelineShepard[Deleted User]Smashmaster
  • leoslayerleoslayer NCSilver Member Posts: 1,920
    Just got a Sensual Pointe bullet and yikes, that is some serious power.  There are only three power settings, as opposed to the four on the We-Vibe Tango, but the first setting on the Sensual Pointe is as strong as the fourth setting on the Tango!  It's not quite as rumbly as the Tango but it's not annoyingly bumble bee buzzy either.  The third power setting is not for those with sensitive clits as it's kind of like ringing the doorbell with a stick of dynamite, but for those that need a lot of power, this one delivers.
    Best thing made. It really is.
    HopeAndHardWorkAngelineTennee
  • MikeOriely81MikeOriely81 Seattle, WAMember Posts: 11
    We were really excited about it too and its ok.. Honestly lots of foreplay and a vibrating bullet is what does it for us..
    I am wondering we are thinking about ordering a Eroscillator Vibrator but they are pricey so for those of you who have one do you think they are worth the money?

We tend to use the Hitachi most of the time but I find that it always leaves me numb down there and think it effects the Piv. I tend to need a more powerful vibration but don't like to be numb. The few reviews I read on amazon said it does not leave you numb so I just wondered if anyone has this and how you like it?

IrishGypsy
  • CharlieCharlie Earthquake country Silver Member Posts: 442
    We have one. Not only does it not work for W (only one specific toy ever has), W actually dislikes it. She finds the vibrations or oscillations or whatever irritating. Ymmv of course. Plenty seem to like it, but it's an expensive experiment. 
    @Charlie that's what I am worried about, however on the actual website it does say a 30 day money back less 20%if opened if you don't like it so I think if I do decide to try it I will order from them.  At least I wouldn't totally loose out on all that money. I envy women who easily have Orgasm must be nice. At least after alot of reading I realised a lot do not O from piv and I just thought I was broken some how.
    Charlie
  • EightbitEightbit DruidiaGold Men Posts: 2,410
    Just got a Sensual Pointe bullet and yikes, that is some serious power.  There are only three power settings, as opposed to the four on the We-Vibe Tango, but the first setting on the Sensual Pointe is as strong as the fourth setting on the Tango!  It's not quite as rumbly as the Tango but it's not annoyingly bumble bee buzzy either.  The third power setting is not for those with sensitive clits as it's kind of like ringing the doorbell with a stick of dynamite, but for those that need a lot of power, this one delivers.
    @HopeAndHardWork have you guys had trouble with the charging?  The first one we bought only charged properly a few times then stopped charging altogether.  I contacted the manufacturer and they sent a new one which is now having the exact same issue.  It's a common problem reported on Amazon.  I'd leave my own review there, but those reviews are public, lol.
    Insert witty, insightful signature here.
  • HopeAndHardWorkHopeAndHardWork USASilver Member Posts: 577
    Eightbit  yeah the first one I bought the charger wouldn't work at all, so I couldn't even charge the vibe the first time.  I contacted Amazon and they shipped me another one. The charger on this one works fine.  I have two vibes and only one charger, so I'm crossing my fingers that my charger doesn't die on me.  I did read on one of the Amazon reviews that some people have had luck cleaning off the contacts with soap and water or rubbing alcohol.  That didn't work with my first charger, it was dead right out of the box. Unfortunately the manufacturer doesn't seem to be doing anything about the defunct chargers.  It's a shame really, because it's an awesome vibe.  
    "Anybody who believes that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach flunked geography."   -Robert Byrne
    "There are no ugly women, only lazy ones"  -Helena Rubenstein
    "Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got."   -Sophia Loren
    Eightbit