Monkeydog's final Friday attention-whoring thread

monkeydogmonkeydog KansasSilver Member Posts: 415
edited December 23 in Married Life
Great day. Just now at the gym, I was able to do 5 unsupported downstrokes on my gimpy leg during calf raises. 

This is is huge. I might actually be able to get up on tippy toe by summer.

Got laid this morning and had an interesting conversation after.  First my wife told me she had a sex dream  in which I fucked her in the library and she came in her sleep. 

Library card will be renewed on Monday.

Then she told me she she was bragging on me to her sister and mentioned it was like "living with a 16 year old."
Her sister said, "you should feel lucky he wants you. A lot of the time husbands get hot and then find themselves a young hottie."

Upon hearing this, I gave her crooked grin, and said, "I already have a young hottie."

Ass slap and off to the gym.

RebuildingHusbandforestleafCrashaxeGuitarslingerSignorePillolaRossaTemplaramblrgirlDaddyOhnever_againTenneeExcelsiorNeverSleptOnTheCouchHildaCornersAdam_S446LennyAngelineBeatriceRorschachBlackwulfSaigoTakamoriAlphaNowIrishGypsymissesnesbitshibari

Comments

• AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    Dude, you make me laugh :)
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    Tenneeamblrgirl
  • OneEyedDrunkOneEyedDrunk Out West Silver Member Posts: 1,808
    monkeydog said:
    Great day. Just now at the gym, I was able to do 5 unsupported downstrokes on my gimpy leg during calf raises. 

This is is huge. I might actually be able to get up on tippy toe by summer.

Got laid this morning and had an interesting conversation after.  First my wife told me she had a sex dream  in which I fucked her in the library and she came in her sleep. 

Library card will be renewed on Monday.

Then she told me she she was bragging on me to her sister and mentioned it was like "living with a 16 year old."
    Her sister said, "you should feel lucky he wants you. A lot of the time husbands get hot and then find themselves a young hottie."

Upon hearing this, I gave her crooked grin, and said, "I already have a young hottie."

Ass slap and off to the gym.

That right there needs to be repeated as much as possible. That also comes off as an IOI by your wife's sister too. What that shows is your MAP is destabilizing the relationship in a good way. Your wife wants companionship and you want sex. It's a win-win. 
    oneeyeddrunk.weebly.com
  • monkeydogmonkeydog KansasSilver Member Posts: 415
    That right there needs to be repeated as much as possible. That also comes off as an IOI by your wife's sister too. What that shows is your MAP is destabilizing the relationship in a good way. Your wife wants companionship and you want sex. It's a win-win. 

Man, SIL is super hot. Like, literally stops traffic. I cannot understate this.

Luckily, she was only 13 when Mrs. Monkey and I started dating, so I have her squarely in the "lititle sister" quadrant of my lizard brain.

So, IOI from her would be flattering, but also a little icky.

I agree that my wife is taking notice and is feeling left in the dust. I predict she'll be upping her girl game after the new year.
    TenneeAlphaNow
  • monkeydogmonkeydog KansasSilver Member Posts: 415

Angeline said:
    Dude, you make me laugh :)
    I know.
    Angeline_ioTennee