Doggy style - do women reach orgasim?

DodDod usGold Men Posts: 188
Does doggy position allow woman to reach orgasm?  I am wondering if there is enough clitoral stimulation? 

Comments

• KickboxerKickboxer USASilver Member Posts: 1,120
    Each woman is different-ish.  Some only O by clitorial stimulation while other need PiV.

The best thing to do is do what you want to do, lead, and watch her reaction.  You'll figure out eventually what your lady likes.

Practice makes perfect. . .
    HildaCornersTenneeedithkeelerWinter
  • shibarishibari Silver Member Posts: 7
    edited December 24
    Depends. In lazy doggy the angle provides extra g-spot stimulation which partly makes up for it. My wifes loves doggy but usually one of us provides extra clit action.
    IIRC she climaxed exactly once from doggy alone (without fingering) and this was very lazy super low doggy with a lot of grinding on her part.
    OTOH she cums easily from cowgirl and sometimes from missionary.
    We love fingering, so it's almost irrelevant for us.  :)
    Doggy FTW!

TenneeAlphaNow
  • HildaCornersHildaCorners Winter? You call *that* winter?Gold Women Posts: 3,377
    You need to try it.

You need to try lots of things, and expect most of them to fail.But the ones that don't ... will be keepers.

Your attitude through the experiments is key ... no getting pissy or frustrated if things don't work, rather "Well, now that we know that's a fail, let's finish with something we both like."

Enneagram 5w4.  I'm researching what that means, before designing t-shirt art about it.

"I feel no shame in making lavish use of the strongest muscles, namely male ones (but my own strongest muscle is dedicated to the service of men - noblesse oblige). I don't begrudge men one whit of their natural advantages as long as they respect mine. I am not an unhappy pseudomale; I am female and like it that way." RAH
    edithkeeler
  • HowlAtTheMoonHowlAtTheMoon Silver Member Posts: 1,183
    Personally,  I need fingering to orgasm in doggy. I imagine many women would.
    KattWinter