Both Video Series 50% off Sale

Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046

There are 50% off sales in effect for both video series.

Use the "Buy All" selection when purchasing.

The Nice Card, Mean Card coupon is  VERYMERRY.

The Married Guy's Guide to Wife: The Complete Series coupon is   CHRISTMAS.

The sale ends on 12/27/16.

NCMC Cover Final

One Hour Call   12-Week Guided MAP

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

AngelineMariaTenneeRorschachfrillyfunRapunzelScarletHildaCornersAlphaNowBourneAgainAnonimeIrishGypsy

Comments

• threewishes2016threewishes2016 CTMember Posts: 3
    Silly question here -- but I am not technical enough to actually know the answer. When I purchase the videos, can both my husband and I watch them on our individual phones or do we have to download them to a shared computer in order for us both to view on our own timeframe?
  • Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046
    Silly question here -- but I am not technical enough to actually know the answer. When I purchase the videos, can both my husband and I watch them on our individual phones or do we have to download them to a shared computer in order for us both to view on our own timeframe?

As long as you both have access to the same sign in / account on Vimeo.com, you should be able to watch it on any device/s you like.

One Hour Call   12-Week Guided MAP

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

• IldundraIldundra FinlandSilver Member Posts: 78
    Thank you for the discount! Got the Nice Card Mean Card, going to delve into it!

How do you people feel; how useful is "The Married Guy's Guide to Wife" to a woman? Read MMSL and working on my MAP, feel like understanding more of the man -side could be an asset. But I really need to focus on myself and how I can do things better. Experiences? ^.^
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    edited December 25
    @HildaCorners That's good to know , I am married and bought it for my H but I wanted to watch section 4 about the brands and the responsive desire so I guess it's a gift for both of us. My H struggles with initiations and just showing me affection so I hope it will help.  Sure can't hurt.
  • IldundraIldundra FinlandSilver Member Posts: 78
    Thank you @HildaCorners Bought The Married Guy's Guide to Wife. And thank you @Athol_Kay For the forums and everything. The sale made me the decision of buing it now instead of pushing it to infinite future :)