Hello and goodbye

SummerSummer West coasrMember Posts: 7
Hi all I am summer and I wanted to give this place a long overdue thankyou. Four years ago I was overweight, depressed and my husband wanted out. My daughters got me started at the gym and i began to lose weight. Inspired, I began to look online and two years ago found the blog. By then H had noticed a difference in me and we were working on us. I told him about the books and he ordered them all. H said it was the first thing he read that didnt make him feel guilty for being a normal man. H started at the gym and lifting. He has lost 65 pounds and I have lost 45. I went from a size 14 to a 2. H has a 34" waist again. We are 50 and 51. I eventually started reading the forum and learned so much about girl game. I now wear dresses, sexy underwear, makeup, and keep my nails done. H seems so proud of me. We belonged to a strict church our whole marriage. I was taught that sex was special but would not be if we had it ti often. Wives shouldnt initiate or be sexy as it would distract their husband from God. Almost everything bur missionary was on the no no list. We have left the church. Last March we observed our first steak and b.j.day! I served dinner in an apron and high heels and nothing else. We have also ordered and enjoyed the alleged dress. Unfortunately my biggest monkey i being painfully shy and lowtech. My Newyears resolution was to join and participate here but now I am too late.l completely understand the rules @Hildacorners has for the new group. I just wanted to at least say thanks for all I learned here. Just posting this was scary. I am greatful to all the ladies here for the wonderful advice. Also thanks to the guys for helping me understand H so much better. Biggest thanks to @Athol_Kay for doing this for so long. I will admit that when I read the rules for the new group I had a good cry but then I went to the gym! I will go ahead and post my goal for Newyears. We bought tickets to a dinner and dance. I am so scared to dance in public but I am going to do it! Thanks to all in this amazing community. Good luck on your journeys.  Summer
TenneeAngelinefrillyfunMariaDaddyOh_ioCharlieRedPillRonnever_againTiger_LilyJustWonderingHildaCornersSaigoTakamoriPatienceamblrgirlMailmanWintercpbAlphaNowBabyMakes5_dadHusband3point0HowlAtTheMoonMrsJonRapunzelRorschachTrumanedithkeelerCartB4HorseSmashmastershibariJohn3Dod

Comments

• edithkeeleredithkeeler DixielandSilver Member Posts: 40
    Summer said:
    Almost everything bur missionary was on the no no list. We have left the church. Last March we observed our first steak and b.j.day! I served dinner in an apron and high heels and nothing else.
    Correct!!!!! Hooray @Summer!!!! And may all of us here go forth and become parishioners at the Proverbial New Church of Steak and BJDays.
    Be awesome & stay positive!
    TenneeIrishGypsyAlphaNowshibari
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,500
    Elaine dancing!

"Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    SummerTenneeamblrgirlAlphaNow
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    "We will be seated at a table with eight other people we dont know."

So talk.  Laugh.  Don't fucking sweat this - enjoy it.  Because this is also a No Risk situation. 

Look, I only dance when I've had several tequila shots.  Then I do White Man's Overbite Air Guitar.  And I own.it.

Start having fun.  That is the key to everything. 
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    AngelineLeticiaIvyIrishGypsy
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    ^  There you go, that's what I'm talkin' about. 

Reps, reps, reps, reps.  Practice makes perfect.  Pretty soon, this become routine - this is how you change your default setting.  This is how you change your life.

Listen, I'm gonna tell you a little secret - go growl in the mirror.  Bare those canines like you fucking mean it.  Who gives a shit if your H catches you. 

/Mr. Summer:  "...um...um...honey, are you ok?"
    /Summer:   "Yeah babe, just getting in some reps.   GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    SummerAlphaNow_io